Light And Truth

 My eyes are no longer kind.

They lie.

They let in light,

enough light

and so I see

what's inside me 

and what surrounds me.

But not a fraction more..

for it would impair my vision

it would burn my heart

the ashes of which 

would nurture my dark soul.

My tears

tears of deceit 

water the deadly roots of my empty brain

and lets it grow

until it engulfs my very spirit

and I cease to exist.


I look around the world

and wonder

if any of it

if any of those eyes

are different 

from mine. 

All eyes lie.


- On writing, I forget

and the world remembers.

https://link.medium.com/HPgFk5Jd8qb

Comments

  1. Illuminatiiii lol

    The fact that you realize you are not real the people around you are the same... unreal...

    Being true would simply burn you, bring you to an end.

    The world truly is a hard place to live in, cool that you've mentioned it. Not many people talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Explanation check ✅
      So glad you got the idea !

      Delete
  2. We live in the post-truth world. You won't find too many real faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed are those who are ignorant. Start living they said, and we thought we did. But I died on that day. Everything tastes the same. They said that's what's meant to be. And i believed. One day i opened my eyes 👀 and wished I've never opened mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onam

Oyasumi Punpun

Loss